lympha Sable

lympha Sable
by Scottish graciousness

zondag 6 november 2016

one painting was opening the series album - Sunday 06 11 2016/



24/5/2015 - Heemstede

Dear Sara Gold,

It happened that I got hold in my web-atelier of the original
picture about a young man born in Israel. I was delighted with this,
and used the original one in the adapting program which I have been
sent into for Picasa 3. This one resultant represents a painting I am sending,
and is the first of several tracks about this rather reluctantly looking
youngster I forgot about to get myself a notification of his name.
Hope you can help to send him the painting.
The original one came by
Facebook/clemensbuur, but may I inform: should the bar Eli clement -
tova anch baäl - then understand the man is already his destined
friend?

This war I came up to is seemingly still not over. The only
thing is, we shall understand to use different kind of weapons with a
somehow divergent intention, making this ourselves to feel comfortable
and experience as a delightful but interesting accident to the
substantial joy for David sharing: with warfights he shouldn't feel empathy inning
for devillizing types.




Not any longer type stimulated, the Facebook
Zuckerman Mark needs to be esteemed to have wearing him the name label
of any rose out of Israel's garden, a lily he's not worth to too much.

This is my opinion becoming like yesterday I have seen the words said
to me by Dayan Mosje the day of june 6 1967 when he was rolling sitting on
his tank through the streets of town in Jerusalem, he spoke them over my 18 year
old mind when I was seeing him the short time the tank was just about to make the turn to
enter the Temple square. "later on we might be needing you', he said to my ears,
gesturing an order to my person 1 I should stay at home as about a fortnight after my 18th birthday this happened and I was understanding I had to follow his orders not to
fight that time, at this occasion he did see his chance to create a new king over Israel and the interests coming to bee seen, the old devil. For the Dutch Army service calling me later on I was supposed to refuse service on reason of religious concern, becoming that choice a disappointment for queen Juliana then ruling over the Netherlands. And the queen had such big expectations held about this man! Well, now it's my turn to serve my country though just like a general-lieutenant, another positive outcome is not left to doubt shout-out. But then I see now Israel will refuse the child his birthday rights saying this is too far ancoring into and going up the waves.

Seaside saviour keeps plans about raincloud exports. Interested to make your share for once again a care? That the deserts around will at first turn into a greener onlook is discovered by my independent research in atelier Cl 5** with a hand-over of the Acer device equipments. Is this logistics dept. service or not?

Hope I wrote well the testimony due. Got some keyboard troubles.

Clementine lady Michael bar'Eli is greeting Israe Aremy of cuckoo's Gold - IA says Balky/
I must say: for handwritten parchmemta.

http://ladyclementine5.blogspot.com
http://diciturmentis.blogspot.com

______________________________________________
2 songs: 'money is in the air' - 'for me you shine on'
______________________________________________

Deze afbeeldingen zijn verzonden met Picasa, van Google.
Probeer het hier uit: http://picasa.google.com/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten